Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog, Revisited

Well, here I am again...

I've always wanted to be one of those people with a blog, that peers come to and read and keep track of...

I guess I finally want to try and do this for real. I don't know why. Maybe I'm growing tired of my childish, video game and TV filled days, and ready to actually commit to something? I don't know. Hopefully throughout the course of these events, I will learn.

I have grand plans for this blog. I'm gonna' list them here, as a reminder, so maybe someday they will be completed:
  • Man-Points movie reviews
  • Scripture Study of the Week
  • Celtic Thought of the Week
  • Updates on my life
    • Family and Friends
    • Ministry
    • School
    • Jobs
    • Crafts, toys, etc.
So, four things I want to keep track of. I know I have the time for it. It is just taking the time to put down the X-Box controller, pick up my laptop, and being putting some meaning into my random thoughts.

I hope you all stay tuned.

In Christ

No comments: