Friday, January 25, 2008

Ahh...finally, good Christian rap

Yes, yes, you read correctly. Good Christian rap music.

I got the hook-up from my brother on a TON of music over Christmas break. But, I recently decided to search out the Christin Hip-Hop mix he got from one of his boys. And LO, I found quite possibly the best Christian rappers ever, not to mention that these guys rank in the upper-echelon of any rappers I've heard.

Ok, I've geeked out about that. It's Crawlathon weekend, meaning I finally get to go back underground. Laurel/Horn Hollow/Rimstone tonight, Bat Cave tomorrow and Sunday. Should I kilt it this weekend? (Outside the caves, obviously) I guess we'll decide later. It's about time for chapel (which I am not kilting it to, pending the 7 degree weather) and I need to finish getting around.

G'day y'all.

No comments: