Friday, May 15, 2009

Set up for the fall

I need to stop setting myself up to be let down.

Since graduation I have had some pretty down times. I found out the job with the Boy Scouts is a no-go for at least a year. I have also been on the verge of buying a few things (things that would make me happy and I would get more than what I paid for them back out), and have had to back down because of financial issues.

All in all, it's just really frustrating.

And I am tired of whining to the Woman about it so I'm turning to Blogger and whining to the masses of people who read my blog. Or at least that's what I tell myself while I type.

I just want to be in a place where I can buy toys that make me happy. Maybe that's worldly of me, and I'm not trying to advocate the "He who dies with the most toys, wins" lifestyle. I just have a few interests that I would like to satisfy, but I can't do that with little money coming in, and a future beyond this summer being very unsure.

On the upside, I start working at an old job of mine tomorrow. The work at State Park is very fun, and pays quite well, so I guess I just need to keep my chin up and keep on praying.

Thanks for letting me whine.

1 comment:

Shaina N said...

I understand where you're coming from. Hubby and I are so unsure of where we're moving... and how much its going to cost. I honestly don't know how we pay rent and his cell phone bill and pay for food right now, but we do. That doesn't take away my want of "toys" though!

Patience is a virtue... but thats easier said than done! HA!