Monday, September 28, 2009

I sit here...

...with a backpack half packed, ready to toss it in my truck and leave.

...wishing I didn't own so much crap so that leaving wouldn't be so difficult.

...wondering why its so difficult for me to be happy anymore.

...knowing that the main reason I am leaving is not money, or stuff, but because of one person.

...knowing that "that one person" knows who they are (because if they don't, then it's not worth staying).

...wanting to cuss and cry and just leave.

...wishing I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

...wishing I could go back out to the comfortable spot I'd found on the loveseat to read.

...getting evermore irritated with the things I keep forgetting to do.

...wondering what it will be like to have my own house, my own food, and my own parking spot some day.

...packing the last few things in that backpack, just in case.

No comments: