Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I just want to move past my years at Bible College. But I can't. Mostly this is my own fault for not telling people to just shut up and grow up when I should have.

I made a trip to Frankfort today for the State Park. That was fun. No tourists, the open road, and classic country on the radio. I was happy.

I think the Woman and I are going on a date night tonight. I don't clock in until 2PM tomorrow, so I can stay out late. This excites me a lot.

I've been getting upset a lot lately. Mainly it's my own problems that I can't just swallow down. *see first statement of this post*

Hey, guess what? I finished Vintage Jesus. One of these days I'll post a review of it. I can say this though: GREAT book. A must read for any Christian.

Now I've started No Angel by Jay Dobyns. I am super excited for that.

Time to eat dinner and shower before my date.

No comments: