Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Flustration

Yeah, I said it.

I am frustrated...flustered...anxious...and tired. Today has caught up with me really damn quick, and I am not really sure why. People have been getting on my nerves and motivation has not been at the forefront of my mind. I am not really sure why all this is happening, but I have my theories...

I love listening to iTunes and having this random amazing song pop up and speak to my soul. The hope makes all the non-soul-speaking music worth listening to. Random, yes, but just throwing it out there.

I have a meeting with one of my profs in a bit, then I am sitting down for some me time. Reading, writing, video gaming, napping...I am undecided as of yet. I would like to get the song I started earlier this week done, and to get some of my other songs/poems conglomerated into a portfolio that may or may not land me some contracted writing for someone or something.

I love the Woman. Greatly. She is the best thing in my life.


Even when we fight my love does not falter in any way. I cannot wait to be married to her and to spend everyday of my life with her. She makes parts of my heart burn with happiness and passion that I never thought would be alive again. She is such a blessing to me, and I thank God for her everyday.

Well...I am gonna' head to my meeting early. Only because it means "me time" starts sooner.

No comments: