Saturday, February 28, 2009

House-sitting

Well, I am on day 3 of 4 for house-sitting for my youth ministry professor. He and his wife headed away for the Winter Break, so I decided that sitting at their house doing close-to-nothing was just as good as sitting at my Aunt's house and doing close-to-nothing.

I had an amazing few days with Woman. I cannot imagine anyone else fitting so well into my life. She is the biggest blessing I have in my life. I thank God for her every night and every morning.

Monday starts school, with 68 calendar days to go until we graduate. It is kind of scary, kind of exciting, and kind of too long. I just want May 9 to be here, but I know when it is I am going to look back and think of all the things I never got to do. But, when times like that pop up, I always remember some sage words from my high school wrestling coach: "You have to give up hope for a better yesterday."

Not much else. I was just bored and decided to blog. I think I am going to try and find some lunch and then play some poker for a bit.

No comments: