Monday, March 9, 2009

Like, Love, and Lust

I like the weather lately. Cool enough to not sweat to death just standing around, but warm enough to facilitate the use of flip-flops (when I'm indoors at least...I'm all about being barefoot outside). Last night a storm was brewing outside of Grayson, and I was very excited. But, it petered out, and I ended up walking around campus with the Woman for awhile (which was just as exciting).

I love the Woman very much. I say that in every blog post because each and everyday I am awoken to another reason why she is the greatest girlfriend ever. I cannot wait to spend every single day with her, nor can I wait to talk to her before I go to bed. She constantly makes me smile and laugh, she makes me feel good about myself...and she fights for our relationship and my happiness. I honestly believe we can weather any storm.

I lust Pandora radio. I know I have a crap load of music (to the tune of 60+ gigs) but I don't have as much as I could. So, I let Pandora's music genome do-hicky do it's magic and bring some pretty awesome tunes to my ears. And it lets me get away from my desk and still enjoy music while I work and type.

Just a quick update because I don't really have enough time to get into anything before I head to lunch and the subsequent workout with the Woman. Good day.

No comments: