Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wherein I do something constructive...

...or not too much.

Life is actually pretty good. I just keep getting really frustrated with people and things. I feel like everyone I speak to is upset with me about something and I feel like all of my work is slipping past my radar into the "overdue" file. It is just very very frustrating. I just want to get through this semester, graduate, get a job, and get married...is that so much to ask?

Senioritis is kicking me hard in the rear end...and most days in the face, too. Video games and sitting idly online are taking the places of papers and reading. Blogging replaces essays. Sitting and staring at the wall has become my brainstorming...just with much less brain and very little storm.

Hopefully Winter Break will help re-motivate me. Hopefully I will remember to send emails and call home and not do things to upset people. Hopefully I will not have to wake up at 6:45 gasping that I forgot to type up a paper, which I frantically assemble in hopes of passing (only to find out it is not due until next week...). I just need to make it to 9AM on Wednesday, then I am free for four whole days...

I love the Woman. We spent a fair amount of time just being in each other's presence last night. Nothing exciting, nothing special, just hanging out and goofing off and being together. It was quite wonderful.

Well...I need to make a phone call and repack my backpack and probably accomplish something before lunch. Toodles for now!

No comments: