Friday, February 20, 2009

*insert catchy title here*

Well, this morning was my job interview. It went quite well. I learned a lot about the position and got to know the Field Director for this area. I gave him my resume and he is sending me an application. All-in-all a very good day!

I got back to Grayson and spent the rest of the day with the Woman. We got to hang out, I got to ramble about my interview, and we generally had a good time. We went out to late-lunch, then to the mall. Finally, we ended the evening with an on-campus concert by Taylor Mason, a comedian. He was very funny.

I really love the woman. Just wanted to throw that out there.

This next week is short since winter break is Thursday and Friday. Woman and I are spending time Wednesday, and then I am house-sitting for a professor the rest of the weekend.

Not much else exciting. I need to pick my room up tomorrow so I do not have to live in filth. Other than that, I just keep praying God pulls me through the door he seems to be opening.

No comments: